I Don't Know If I Am Pregnant

Patient : So I have a very confusing situation. I was prescribed birth control about a month before my wedding. I was on it for about a week or two, but got off because I didn't feel good on it. I got back on it June 27, on my wedding day, because I started my period. I did not miss a BC pill, but I didn't take them at the same time everyday. There were many days that I would wait until late at night to take it when I normally take it in the morning. The BC was a 3 month BC so I havent had a period since June 27. I stayed on it until the September 1. I was supposed to start my period in two weeks with the BC when I stopped taking it. I got off of it because I began spotting. I called my doctor and they told me to switch. I spotted 8 days very dark brown and then the last two days it got super bright pinkish red. I read where it could be implantation bleeding, but bleeding for that long isn't too normal for that. I have also ben very nauseous, having acid reflux, and have gained a few lbs. I also feel like my stomach looks different..... lol like my pudge sticks out where normally I don't gain weight there. I have taken a couple of HPT but all come back negative. My periods are EXTREMELY normal and super heavy, but I still have not had it since I got off BC. Could I be pregnant? Please Help!!!!!!!
Symptoms:  Acid Reflux, no period, bloating, slight weight gain, and nausea