I don't know if I fully recovered from depression yet.

Q: I am 25 yrs old girl. In Spring of 2011, I started to feel depressed. Until Oct of 2011, I decided to see the doctor and diagnosed that I got major depression. I took antidepressants since then. On Mar 2014, I stopped medicines and my Doctor said I recovered. But I still feel something not okay, as I don't have a connection between my emotion and myself. For example, I used to be the very emotional person, but when someone leave or pass away, I don't feel like crying even though that person I am kind of close with. Another example is I don't have the "time recognition" like the waiting time is long or short, or how long the things have happened, or the feelings that you have known someone for a long time. And I feel like I cannot remember or feel the "improvement" even though I know I have improved.
I don't know if it is normal for the person who has just recovered from depression or please tell me what can I do. Tks.

Symptoms:  Memory, lack of time recognition