I don't know if I have a UTI or should go to a doctor.

Q: Hi, I have a question about a tiny bit of blood in my urine that comes and goes every other week. I had a long weekend with my boyfriend and since we were sexually active, I was careful about peeing after sex and cleaning so that I would not experience a UTI (I have had one before). Four days after he left, I went pee and everything was fine until the last two seconds of it, when I had some pain and looked down to see normal urine. It wasn't until I completely finished that I noticed there was a some blood that mixed in with the last few drops of urine, but it wasn't enough to dye it red. When I wiped, the toilet paper was faintly pink. If I had not felt pain, I wouldn't have noticed anything. I went to bed and for the next week I was fine. I watched the toilet paper after I wiped and never saw blood again until today, about a week and two days after my last experience. Should I be concerned?

Symptoms:  Pain in the last two seconds of peeing every two weeks although I can pee completely and don't feel sick otherwise.