I don't know if I have ingrown pubic hairs or

Q: I don't know if I have ingrown pubic hairs or an std..but I haven't had any sexual activities. please help

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your concerns.
If you never has the sexual activity, you can not get STD, so please stop worrying about STD.
Your detailed history about the duration, size, exact site and the present situation would have helped me more.
If the swelling is above the pubis, it most probably may be an ingrown hair.
Consult your Doctor for two reasons.
The First: you get a proper diagnosis and
Secondly, you get a prescription based medicines to get a cure.
-Please do not try to pop or so as it may spread to the nearby structures.
You would have posted the clear picture of your condition here.

I hope this answer helps you.