I dont know if i might be pregnant .

Patient : Haven't had a period in close to two months . I was on depo for nine months then quit do to weight gain. I started the pill a month later . During this time I did not stop having sexual intercorse with my partner . (protected) before I started the pills I revived a short period then when I started them it stopped . I'm still on my first pack . I take 21 active pills I have four left until my break could I be pregnant ?
Symptoms:  Missed period i think .
Doctor :   Thank you for tour question. Any changes in the prescribed dosing method of oral contraceptives can increase your risk f or becoming pregnant. You may however, be experiencing some remaining effects of your previous depo shot, however we want you to ere on the side of caution and consult a doctor to have a pregnancy test performed. Please take your oral contraceptive medication as directed by your doctor to insure its efficacy in preventing pregnancy. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com