Ask The Doctor > Pending > I don’t know if this part is relevant, but last

I don’t know if this part is relevant, but last

Patient: I don’t know if this part is relevant, but last Monday I took plan B and since then I’ve been urinating frequently, and the area where the urine comes out has felt sensitive every time I go to the bathroom. Then on Friday I took excedrin and since then I have been nauseous, and still urinating frequently and sensitivity. I haven’t thrown up at all, and yesterday was the first time I had diarrhea and it was very dark almost black mixed with a little dark green. Also, I’ve felt pressure on my lower abdomen, kind of like someone is squeezing my insides. At first I thought it was the excedrin, but it’s been three days, then I thought the stomach bug, but again it’s been three days… Help!!

Doctor: