I don't know my last period but went for a

Patient : I don't know my last period but went for a early scan and they dated me at 8.1 days gest with edd at 3rd Dec 2015 I asked when I concieved if they add 2 weeks on and she said I would have concieved around that time as this is the actually baby measurement is this correct.?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If Dec 3, 2015 is considered to be the scan date, the period of gestation on 28-04-2015 is 8 weeks 5 days. The date of conception is roughly, Mar 12, 2015, provided your cycles were regular. The date of last menstrual period is calculated by subtracting 2 weeks from the conception date. Hope this helped Regards,