I don't know what is going on with me.. I am sleepy all the time, hungry all the time,

Patient

Q: I don't know what is going on with me.. I am sleepy all the time, hungry all the time, I have been having heart burn like crazy for about the last three week it don't matter what I eat or drink I get heart burn I am very moody and my nipples are very tender that started last Thursday.. I have taken HPT and it say negative.. Oh and I had a miscarriage in December and I have never had regular period and only have had 3 very abnormally period since the miscarriage.. So any idea's on what could be going on with my body? A friend of mine say she has heard that some time after a miscarriage that your body will still act like it is pregnant and you not be is that true?

Doctor