I don't know what is wrong help me.

Patient

Q: I have been trying to concieve for a while now but i dont know wats wrong

Symptoms:  I get aching breast my stomach gets bloated at times headaches back aches upper abdominal aches
Doctor

Thanks for the query,
If you have been trying to conceive for some time, then there can be multitude of reasons for not conceiving. Primarily ovulation has to be tracked with ovulation kits and followed with timed intercourse during the fertile period. This is generally result providing , but if the menses have been irregular or you are still not conceiving then a hormonal profile and an ultrasound pelvis would be required to rule out hormonal and uterine causes after detailed evaluation by your physician.
Presently, the symptoms of sore breasts, headaches, abdominal cramps, nausea that you are experiencing from a part of premenstrual syndrome in absence of pregnancy which indicates that your menses are due in next few days. These PMS symptoms shall subside once the menses start and may last even till a week after menses culminate.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,