I don't know what it is I fainted at work

Patient : I don't know what it is I fainted at work the other day they didn't do tests and it hurts
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not see the connection of your question with the picture you have uploaded. The pic ture shows a lump over the upper lip which seems to be benign. There are many causes of fainting. Here are a few: Dehydration Low blood pressure Vasovagal syndrome Seizures Drugs Alcohol Irregular sleep You can try drinking more water and increase your salt intake if you do not have any heart related diseases. This should help. If you do not feel better after 1 week, please see a Doctor. All the best.