I dont know what these are and very worried

Patient

Q: I have to sores one medium one next to my virgina an the other is a larger one with a kind of black crust just under my virgins and both producing a yellow puss and are extremely sore. What are these ?and what can cause them?

Symptoms:  Sore,
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

You have a couple of sores around your vagina with crusting and pus.
This indicates a bacterial infection, the other possibility being herpetic sores with superadded bacterial infection. If you have no sexual exposure, then the herpes can be ruled out.

I will recommend the application of Mupirocin ointment on the sores, 2-3 times daily, and also maintain the local hygiene. You can consult your dermatologist about the same. Mupirocin needs to be applied for 5-7 days depending on the healing pattern.

Hope this was helpful,