I dont know what these are and very worried

Patient: I have to sores one medium one next to my virgina an the other is a larger one with a kind of black crust just under my virgins and both producing a yellow puss and are extremely sore. What are these ?and what can cause them?

Symptoms: Sore,

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.You have a couple of sores around yo ur vagina with crusting and pus.This indicates a bacterial infection, the other possibility being herpetic sores with superadded bacterial infection. If you have no sexual exposure, then the herpes can be ruled out.I will recommend the application of Mupirocin ointment on the sores, 2-3 times daily, and also maintain the local hygiene. You can consult your dermatologist about the same. Mupirocin needs to be applied for 5-7 days depending on the healing pattern.Hope this was helpful,Regards