I don't know what to do and Im scared

Patient

Q: How well does Plan B work after 2 days? The condom broke and Im pretty sure he came inside me but he got me the pill 2 days later. Im just really afraid that Im going to be pregnant and I cant have that happen.

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Usually emergency contraceptive pill like plan B is said to give protection against pregnancy if taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse.
According to the surveys the success rate of pill is more if taken within 24 hours of unprotected intercourse, that is around 95%.
It is around 89% effective if taken within 72 hours.
So, according to this as you have taken the pill within 48 hours of the act, the percentage of protection is high.
Possibly you will get withdrawal bleeding within 7 to 10 days of taking the pill.
If you cross one week of your expected date of periods better to go for urine pregnancy test once.
Take care.