I don't know what to do. or what is wrong?

Q: In my soccer game yesterday, i got pushed and my ankle has hurt ever since.
my dad is one of those parents who does not care about if im hurt or not and states im fine. i know i will be, i just would like to know whats wrong with my ankle. Ever since the accident, i cant walk on my foot/ankle. it hurts. nor can i move it much at all. i can move it an inch or two up and down but not at all sideways. my ankle has swelled, not a whole lot, but you can tell something has happened. and the bottom of my foot isnt horribly, but it is lightly bruised.

Symptoms:  Inability to walk, or balance. swelling, bruising