I don't know what's wrong with me..please help I am having terrible pain all over my body

Patient : I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder online months ago but only last week i started feeling terrible pain all over my body and spots scattered on my arms and stomach, I stopped eating some kinds of food like meat or milk months ago but this didn't happen to me before and I don't know what's wrong..please help the pain is terrible..
Symptoms:  Dizziness, unable to concentrate, slow thinking, overflowing emotions, shivering..

Patient: Anybody?