Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I don’t think I have enough testosterone in my system

I don’t think I have enough testosterone in my system

Patient: I don’t think I have enough testosterone in my system. I have a baby face and no underarm hair and barely any chest and facial hair. I have a high voice as well. I am 6’2 though.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your concerns.You have not mentioned your age, that is the most im portant criteria.Anyways if you are a grown adult, get your Hormones checked. consult an Endocrinologist and your problem will be solved.Sometimes, there is a familial tendency of some things like you have. Talk to your Parents and you will get the proper history to follow and understandHope this helps you