I don't think I have enough testosterone in my system

Patient

Q: I don't think I have enough testosterone in my system. I have a baby face and no underarm hair and barely any chest and facial hair. I have a high voice as well. I am 6'2 though.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your concerns.
You have not mentioned your age, that is the most important criteria.
Anyways if you are a grown adult, get your Hormones checked. consult an Endocrinologist and your problem will be solved.
Sometimes, there is a familial tendency of some things like you have. Talk to your Parents and you will get the proper history to follow and understand

Hope this helps you