I don't think I have enough testosterone in my system

Patient : I don't think I have enough testosterone in my system. I have a baby face and no underarm hair and barely any chest and facial hair. I have a high voice as well. I am 6'2 though.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your concerns. You have not mentioned your age, that is the most im portant criteria. Anyways if you are a grown adult, get your Hormones checked. consult an Endocrinologist and your problem will be solved. Sometimes, there is a familial tendency of some things like you have. Talk to your Parents and you will get the proper history to follow and understand Hope this helps you