I Don't Think I'm Producing Enough Milk

Patient

Q: I don't think I'm making enough milk.
I'm constantly nursing or pumping.
It took me hours to fill a 4oz bottle last time I pumped and she's never satisfied nursing.
She's fine after I give her a bottle, so I know it's not that she just wants to nurse, she's actually still hungry.
I know I'm still making it because I can pump some, I can still feel myself let down, and I still fill up nursing pads (1 per day on only one side).
But I don't have enough to fill up her tummy just nursing.
I spent hours with her attached to me last night when she woke up hungry and my husband eventually just gave her a bottle. Then she settled down and went back to sleep.
I can't pump enough to provide enough bottles for her. It took me 3 days of pumping to get a day's worth of milk for her, so I've had to give her formula. I still nurse (for about an hour) before giving her a bottle, in hopes of encouraging my body to make more, but it isn't working.
She's 3 weeks old and produces enough diapers. She's eating enough because I give her the formula too. I'm not concerned about her not getting enough to eat, I just don't want her relying completely off of formula.
She drinks 4oz bottles, when she has them, and isn't happy unless she finishes it.
In the first 2 weeks or so, I was making enough to satisfy her.
Now, if she doesn't get the 4oz or so, she screams until she's fed.
I can tell it's her 'hungry scream', not a discomfort or tired one.

One breast, the one I've been trying to nurse more on, is making at most half as much as the other one.
It takes much longer to soak a pad and pumping produces about a fourth (tops) as much milk as the other one in the same amount of time.

Doctor