I don't think it's anemia that makes me feel llike this?

Q: I'm 14 and I think something is wrong with me.About 6 months ago I had a 'head rush' I think they are called and it scared me so much I was terrified of having another one. Ever since when I go from dark to light really quickly, in wide open spaces or just if the scenery around me changes too quick, I get this really weird feeling. It's like I'm not the one controlling my body anymore, and I see objects like they are not really there or if they are just a illusion. Also I've looked at peoples faces and even my own body and I don't think or reconigse them as 'human' or my own. I've been to doctors and the hospital for this, and they said I was just anemic. I've taken medicine for it but that didn't help. I asked them about depersonalization but they said it wasn't that. I've had my eyes tested too and nothing was wrong.
So do you think it's just panic attacks and anxiety that I will have another one? Sometimes this happens without me event thinking about it. Thank you for reading