I don't usually eat candy or chips in general Last week

Q: I don't usually eat candy or chips in general

Last week I had a small binge and I cut myself and realized a canker sore accumulated. Soon after this I noticed my tongue accumulated a light pink tone with hardly noticeable red dots and weird feeling underneath , I also noticed the right side of my tonsil had a pea size lump. I have no pain or bad breath but I recall brushing my teeth and I put my finger in my mouth hoping to pop it. I missed in anticipation and have no idea what I did pop but I did begin to bleed for a very short time(within seconds)

I'm scared because I don't know what exactly I did but I have no pain and haven't continued to bleed

I am not sexually active and I don't have a gf. I usually run and I take care of my mouth flossing accompanied, don't usually use mouthwash but I did recently buy one due to the scare

Please help

Symptoms:  Right tonsil pea size lump
I don't usually eat candy o...-1