Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I don’t what to do or thing of this

I don’t what to do or thing of this

Patient: So my partner got tests all negative, so we had sex unprotected two days later I’m gettin a discharge from my penis which is now. What’s the reason for that?

Symptoms: Discharge from penis

Doctor: Hello,thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comAny discharge from penis following an unprotected intercourse needs t o be investigated for the cause of probable STDs. A typical milky white pearly drop like discharge is classical for gonorrheal infection. So even if your partner has been tested negative, ( possible false negative), you need to visit your physician and get a swab smear for culture done, to identify the causative organism and thereby get treated with specific antibiotics.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health ,regards