I drank a lot of liquor the other day The

Patient

Q: I drank a lot of liquor the other day. The next day i threw up massive amounts if blood 7 different times, enouph that my left arm went completely numb and i almost passed out. Sence then i can only sleep a couple hours a night. And i wake up with panic, feeling like my heart isnt beating fast enuph and if i fall asleep i will die.. also today i feel the same way. And im dizzy. What should i do? Could this be fatal if i dont go to the hospital? Im trying to avoid that due to lack of insurance.

Symptoms:  Dizzy, light head, anxiety, my heart feels like its not pumping fast enough.. or to hard
Doctor