I dyed my hair a week a ago, but I

Patient : I dyed my hair a week a ago, but I didn't like it so I dyed it twice again, but the last time I did, they burnt my forehead near the roots, they look like red spots surrounding my forehead. I'm really worried, they look like allergies maybe a skin reaction, but I just wanna know if these allergies with leave scars or not? Or maybe how long does it takes for them to fade away?
Symptoms:  I dyed my hair a week a ago, but I didn't like it so I dyed it twice again, but the last time I did, they burnt my forehead near the roots, they look like red spots surrounding my forehead. I'm really worried, they look like allergies maybe a skin reaction, but I just wanna know if these allergies with leave scars or not? Or maybe how long does it takes for them to fade away?