I eat regularly like I am supposed and I can't

Patient : I eat regularly like I am supposed and I can't seem to keep my food down?
Symptoms:  Coughing, Running Nose, Sore Throat, Headache, Stuffy Ears
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms you have been experiencing could be due to side effect of the medication s you are on or due to the recent cough and cold you are on. Kindly consult a physician for an examination and investigations to treat you first accordingly. Also drink lot of water and keep yourself hydrated. Hope this helped. Regards