Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I ejaculated in my girlfriends mouth and she swallowed, and

I ejaculated in my girlfriends mouth and she swallowed, and

Patient: I ejaculated in my girlfriends mouth and she swallowed, and it was time for me to pleasure her, I wasn’t thinking but I placed my fingers in her mouth for her saliva so i can insert it in her vagina, but before I ever did that I made out with her and tongued etc. what are the odds of her getting pregnant? and what are the chances of sperm remaining in the mouth after swallowing?

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting us about your health care.I can understand your concerns.The chances of pregnanc y are very low in your case.The sperm can not survive in her saliva after swallowing.So do not take any stress, because there is very low chances of pregnancy.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.Regards