I ejaculated on my right hand and continued sex.

Patient : I ejaculated on my rigt and had and after like 5 min or so I touch my penis holding it ( asking my gf to give me a bj ) but then she didn't so I put it back and a few minute later I touch it again but again she didn't then after I touch a few things right after like clothing and stuff and I fingered her and now I'm scared I might get her pregnant
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description, the possibility of pregnancy i s less as usually spermatozoa cannot survive for long time outside the body. To be sure, get a urine pregnancy test three weeks after the incident to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.