October 21, 2018

I ejaculated on my right hand and continued sex.

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I ejaculated on my right hand and continued sex.

Patient: I ejaculated on my rigt and had and after like 5 min or so I touch my penis holding it ( asking my gf to give me a bj ) but then she didn’t so I put it back and a few minute later I touch it again but again she didn’t then after I touch a few things right after like clothing and stuff and I fingered her and now I’m scared I might get her pregnant

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your description, the possibility of pregnancy i s less as usually spermatozoa cannot survive for long time outside the body.To be sure, get a urine pregnancy test three weeks after the incident torule out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No