I exercise all the time

Patient

Q: I exercise all the time and cant seem to loose weight I don't eat and I gain more weight?!

Symptoms:  weight
Doctor

A:   Thank you for question. It will be difficult to lose weight with exercise alone. Healthy sustained weight loss is successfully achieved by combining daily exercise with a diet rich in whole foods, and very little processed foods and drinks of any kind. We realize how hard you have been working to loose weight, but it may be time to consult a personal trainer and dietician to help you develop a exercise and diet plan best suited for your weight loss goals. Be sure to consult your doctor before starting any new exercise and diet regime.

Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com