I experienced a rather astonishing event a few weeks ago

Q: I experienced a rather astonishing event a few weeks ago. I go to college so I was sitting in my class And out of the blue I felt like someone just squeezed my heart, I felt like blacking out but I didn't it lasted for 2 seconds. It was getting better but in just another second the same thing happened and I felt like blacking out again but didn't. After that I had a really loud heart beat for about a half hour.
I visited my doc he asked me to get an ecg done, even a 24 hour holter was done. My heart came out to be perfectly alright.
But lately I'm experiencing palpitations for no certain reason, I'm feeling exhausted, breathless. But it's not really that bad. what am I supposed to worry abou? Is it normal?

Since the doctor has ruled out cardiac conditions as the cause for your symptoms, we must think about other causes now. Thyroid abnormalities, anemia, stress, anxiety, circulatory disturbances, hypothermia, hyperthermia, migraine, neurological deficits could all be other possibilities. Consider consulting a physician for a complete head to toe examination and investigations to rule out the above causes. An echo of the heart to rule out any hidden valvular or congenital lesions can be also done. The treatment will be started based on the reports and examinations. Meanwhile avoid dehydration, drink plenty of water. Reduce stress, try meditation and deep breathing to reduce anxiety and palpitations.

Hope this helped.