I experienced a slight sore throat yesterday, definitely not anything

Patient

Q: I experienced a slight sore throat yesterday, definitely not anything major. I wouldn't even say it hurt, just a little bothersome. However, when I woke up this morning my right lymph node in my neck is swollen. It hurts when I swallow. Also my right ear hurts when swallowing. I don't have a fever and generally feel fine with the exception of the pain when I swallow. The lymph node is directly to the right of my Adams apple. Should I be worried?

Doctor