Ask The Doctor > Pending > I fainted a month ago- it was just vasovagal syncope

I fainted a month ago- it was just vasovagal syncope

Patient: I fainted a month ago.- it was just vasovagal syncope. A few weeks later I felt dizzy and lightheaded at different times randomly. Sitting down , walking, standing… I did blood work and everything’s okay . But than I read online one day that people who have seizures smell something strange before they have a seizure. That night in bed I smelt something weird (I’m not sure if it was in my head or I actually smelt it) and I felt faint and panicky because of what I read that day. I threw up that night and was nosheous that week . Then I randomly smelt the smell again and felt faint . I looked this up and it said something about simple partial seizures or sensory seizures. I don’t think it’s that but can u help?

Doctor: