Patient :I fear that I am suffering from anxiety/depression, because about 85% of the time I feel down and depressed, and during the other 15% I never feel properly happy. I worry about everything even tiny details in my life that are inevitable and not worth thinking about. I also have a huge fear of death and cannot stop thinking about it, all the time. I have bad stomach problems and trouble sleeping, which may be related, I'm not sure what is wrong with me.
Symptoms: Trouble sleeping, fear of death, anxiety
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.