I FEEL A LOT OF PRESSURE IN MY HEAD DEPENDING

Patient : I FEEL A LOT OF PRESSURE IN MY HEAD. DEPENDING ON WHAT SIDE I AM LAYING ON THE FLUID WILL DRAIN TO THAT SIDE AN CAUSE A LOT OF PRESSURE. WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from Chronic Tension Headache. Chr onic Tension Headaches usually present with heaviness in head, band like sensation over the head with insomnia. You should see your doctor who would examine you and if feels will get a CT/MRI Brain done to rule out other causes of headache. Also, get your eyes tested. Tension Headaches are treated with Amitryptilline, Escitalopram with behavioral modification treatment . I hope it helps. Stay Healthy