I feel burning in urine after I ejaculate.

Patient

Q: Hello I'm 15 yeah old male I have a urine problem since march 2012. after semen discharge I feel burning sensation in urine for 30 minutes or longer & when I pee after semen discharge semen will comes out with urine. I consult lots of doctor & in urine test & ultrasonography everything is fine. & I never had sexual intercourse so its not STD. but some time I maturebate 1 or 2 times in a day (not daily).
how can I cure this.

Symptoms:  Urine burning
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thank you for writing to ATD.

You may be injuring your penis while masturbating. Masturbation is a forceful act. And if done without lubrication and sufficient stimulation. It can lead to a lot of issues.

You could also have an UTI. UTI is a urinary tract infection. It will cause the symptoms that you are describing. You can attempt to treat yourself by drinking cranberry juice. Cranberry juice is acidic and it causes the bacteria in the urine to die.

If the pain does not reduce or you get a fever, please talk to a Doctor immediately.

All the best.