I feel headache when i wake up from sleep and

Patient : I feel headache when i wake up from sleep and feel pain when touching hair on revetse direction
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a migraine. A migraine is a headache that occurs continuously and often and also occurs because of some trigger factor. Here are a few things you can do to help: Drink lots of water Exercise often and at least 3 times a week Avoid the trigger factors Take tablet Paracetamol to help you with the headache Hope this helps you. All the best.