I feel I have no use of the muscles in my anus

Q: I feel I have no use of the muscles in my anus, they don't work. I can push my stool out that is just sitting there. Can also feel a type of flesh blockage between my bum opening and the Poo. Have not been a toilet for so long.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history about the possibility of no use of the muscles in the anus as you can push the stool out just by sitting there. Also you have talked about the flesh.
There has to be a reason and has to be found out.
I would advise you the following:
Since this is a specialized problem, get an appointment with a General Surgeon or a Proctologist.
This will help for clinical evaluation, per-rectal examination, proctoscopy, colonoscopy, Ct scan and whichever investigations as may be necessary.
This will help us to get the cause and plan the further treatment.

I hope this answer helps you to get an appropriate diagnosis and a plan for the treatment.