I feel I have no use of the muscles in my anus

Patient : I feel I have no use of the muscles in my anus, they don't work. I can push my stool out that is just sitting there. Can also feel a type of flesh blockage between my bum opening and the Poo. Have not been a toilet for so long.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history about the possibility of no use of the muscles in the a nus as you can push the stool out just by sitting there. Also you have talked about the flesh. There has to be a reason and has to be found out. I would advise you the following: Since this is a specialized problem, get an appointment with a General Surgeon or a Proctologist. This will help for clinical evaluation, per-rectal examination, proctoscopy, colonoscopy, Ct scan and whichever investigations as may be necessary. This will help us to get the cause and plan the further treatment. I hope this answer helps you to get an appropriate diagnosis and a plan for the treatment.