I feel like a hypochondriac as i have so many

Q: I feel like a hypochondriac as i have so many symptoms. history: last august i had a pulmonary embolism in my lung, then a few months later i found a lump in my breast. As i am on warfarin from the pe, no biopsy was completed. However they feel it is just a cyst. I have had intermittent chest pain. It seems to move. I first thought i was having gas as my belly is distended. (Also have a umbilical hernia from carrying twins 3.5 years ago) but the pain is in my chest. Then i thought maybe i was getting a chest cold as my lungs hurt. This pain was on the bottom of my lungs like at the bottom of my rib cage especially when i took a deep breath or sneezed. Sometimes the pain is very sharp and right between my breasts, others its more along my clavical. As i type this now, the pain is in my neck and on the left side of my chest.
Then i thought maybe it was my gallbladder as practically all of my maternal side is without a gallbladder. I am very fatigued but contribute that to being 38 yrs old, mom of 3.5 year old twins and working more than full time as a social worker. I also have irregular bleeding. My periods were very regular before pregnany (unless i was stressed out as ive always been someone who has physical symptoms when stressed like diarrhea or period getting out of cycle) maybe unrelated i dont know.... when i had the lump my gynecologist sent me for bracha testing and i was negative for the gene mutation and im sure they checked white and red blood cell counts. Also i take 2000 mg of vit d, tricor for high triglycerides, b12, lexipro, in addition to the warfarin. I appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Symptoms:  See email