I feel like I have a urinary tract or other

Patient

Q: I feel like I have a urinary tract or other infection. Can an online doc prescribe a z pack?

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

If you are suffering from UTI, then the best form of treatment would be Tab Ofloxacin 200mg and Ornidazole 500mg twice a day for 7 days. Zack can be advised online by us, but it has to be prescribed by a local physician or a GP for the pharmacy to dispense in USA.

You may have to visit your local physician for a prescription. But meanwhile, you can discuss your progress in the follow-up questions.
I hope i have answered your query,
Wishing you good health,

Patient: What do you mean Zack can be advised online by us? Can you call in that script for me? I have no insurance and can't afford to go to the doctor
Doctor: Hello,
That z-pack which is azithromycin. This is available in denomination of 500mg and should be taken after a proper diagnosis of the ailment. Hence a online site is no substitute for a local examination. So if its available in your country as OTC, then you may take it else there is actually no option but to report to a physician.
regards