I feel like I have a urinary tract or other

Patient : I feel like I have a urinary tract or other infection. Can an online doc prescribe a z pack?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, If you are suffering from UTI, then the best form of treatment would be Tab Ofloxacin 200mg and Ornidazole 500mg twice a day for 7 days. Zack can be advised online by us, but it has to be prescribed by a local physician or a GP for the pharmacy to dispense in USA. You may have to visit your local physician for a prescription. But meanwhile, you can discuss your progress in the follow-up questions. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you good health, Regards

Patient: What do you mean Zack can be advised online by us? Can you call in that script for me? I have no insurance and can't afford to go to the doctor
Doctor: Hello,
That z-pack which is azithromycin. This is available in denomination of 500mg and should be taken after a proper diagnosis of the ailment. Hence a online site is no substitute for a local examination. So if its available in your country as OTC, then you may take it else there is actually no option but to report to a physician.
regards