I feel like I have a urinary tract or other


Q: I feel like I have a urinary tract or other infection. Can an online doc prescribe a z pack?


A:   Hello,
Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

If you are suffering from UTI, then the best form of treatment would be Tab Ofloxacin 200mg and Ornidazole 500mg twice a day for 7 days. Zack can be advised online by us, but it has to be prescribed by a local physician or a GP for the pharmacy to dispense in USA.

You may have to visit your local physician for a prescription. But meanwhile, you can discuss your progress in the follow-up questions.
I hope i have answered your query,
Wishing you good health,

Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: What do you mean Zack can be advised online by us? Can you call in that script for me? I have no insurance and can't afford to go to the doctor
Doctor: Hello,
That z-pack which is azithromycin. This is available in denomination of 500mg and should be taken after a proper diagnosis of the ailment. Hence a online site is no substitute for a local examination. So if its available in your country as OTC, then you may take it else there is actually no option but to report to a physician.

Related Q&A

Q: I have a headache for 6 days blood in urine and pain in abdomine had a stent put in panrease 2 years ago any ideas wh...

Q: For a while It constantly felt like I had to urinate but I never really had to, and it was painful to do so. When thi...

Q: I have urinary problems now for a few weeks (frequency, urgency, can't seem to empty bladder, and slight burning). I...

Q: Hello, I had protected sex about a week ago, and now I currently have slight redness/irritation at the tip of my p...

Q: Sir few drops of blood came after i urinate this happen from 15years every year some times now i am 37 years three mo...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon