I feel like I have so many disorders

Patient : Sometimes I get discomfort in my wrist, not the bone but like the veins or muscles. I also get tingling spread through me when people touch my stuff or my hair or something. And I'm really sensitive.
Symptoms:  Tingling all over body and discomfort in wrist veins/muscles
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. Difficult to define the illness that you are having, but it suggests that there could be an anxiety disorder. Probably a relaxation therapy for a few months can help in this regard. If it's an anxiety disorder then relaxation therapy will certainly help you. Further, you may get a B12 levels assessed and also calcium levels assessed. Imbalance in the levels of B12and calcium can lead to such hypersensitivity. You need to seek a physician consult and get the investigations done. Hope this helps, If you have any further query, please let us know. Wish you a good health!