Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I feel like I have so many disorders

I feel like I have so many disorders

Patient: Sometimes I get discomfort in my wrist, not the bone but like the veins or muscles. I also get tingling spread through me when people touch my stuff or my hair or something. And I’m really sensitive.

Symptoms: Tingling all over body and discomfort in wrist veins/muscles

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.Difficult to define the illness that you are having, but it suggests that there could be an anxiety disorder. Probably a relaxation therapy for a few months can help in this regard. If it’s an anxiety disorder then relaxation therapy will certainly help you. Further, you may get a B12 levels assessed and also calcium levels assessed. Imbalance in the levels of B12and calcium can lead to such hypersensitivity. You need to seek a physician consult and get the investigations done.Hope this helps,If you have any further query, please let us know.Wish you a good health!