I feel like my food I eat and my drinks

Q: I feel like my food I eat and my drinks are stuck in the middle of my chest it has been getting worse my arms go a little tingly and I can feel it in my neck too I feel like I'm not myself I feel very sluggish and when I stand I'm getting light headed a bit should I go to the ER or should I make an apt with my normal family doctor?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You seem to be having Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). I would advice you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for reflux. Also, you should take soft and bland diet. You should also put a pillow below your head when you sleep. Make a habit to walk after all meals. More important here is to avoid alcohol and smoking in case you do. I would also recommend you to take soft and bland diet only.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy