I feel like when I urinate, that I don't empty

Patient

Q: I feel like when I urinate, that I don't empty out my bladder completely. Should I go to a urologist or a gynecologist?

I was given topamax for a head concussion but took it two days prior to my urinary problems. I took it once but stopped taking it because of the fever I got. I know that medication could give a person kidney stones. I'm 19 years old and am sexually active with my bf of year. We have stopped using protection for a while now. Is my urinary retention because of a possible STD or a reaction to the drug? Or could it be an infection?

Symptoms:  Urinary retention
Doctor