I feel nauseous and my body aches

Patient: I don’t know what is wrong. I feel very fatigued and my whole body aches. I went to bed friday night feeling fine, then I woke up saturday with what feels like a pulled groin and a bad back ache and my hands hurt. I woke up sunday my whole body hurts I feel real run down and I feel dizzy. My stomach is queezy and I’m just tired. I have been drinking alot of liquids and put a heating pad on my back , what wlse should I do?

Symptoms: My whole body hurts i’m dizzy and my stomach feels nauseous.

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.You seem to be suffering from Acute Acid reflux.I would advise following in such scenario:1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.2. To take soft, bland diet.3. To take anti flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene.I would also advise following investigations.1. Upper GI endoscopy2. Ultrasound Abdomen.Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy