I feel pain in the back right side of head

Patient : I feel pain in the back right side of head. What is it?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific; without any additional history. You have a complaints of pain in the back side of the head on the right side. The commonest causes are: -Neck muscle myalgia, causing referred pain. -Local swelling of the muscles. -Locally cyst or so which got infected. -Occasionally, the vision defects or sinusitis can also cause such referred pain. I would advise in such a situation the following: -Consult your Family Physician t o have clinical evaluation, physical examination, investigations and treatment and reference to the specialist if needed. I hope this answer helps you.