I feel pressure on my head and my heart feel

Patient

Q: I feel pressure on my head and my heart feel like it races really fast and then it calms down and it beats normally but it happens like every 30 minutes and sometimes it wakes me up at night why is this happening to me and what should I do

Symptoms:  Pressure to the head and heart races on and off and it hurts
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Your chest pains seem to be Muscular in nature. However, Cardiac Chest pain and pain due to Acid reflux should be kept in consideration.
It is important to differentiate between the all as the treatment course is entirely different.
Cardiac chest pain is severe and crushing in nature. It increases on activity like walking, exercising and also radiated to left arm, shoulder blade and nape of neck. So, you should get a Chest X-Ray and ECG done.
If the ECG and Chest X-ray are normal, the pain is probably Muscular or due to Acid reflux.
For muscular pain i advise to do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day.
You can also apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. On taking this treatment, this usually resolves in 5-7 days.
In case you have pain in abdomen, acid reflux, i would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy