I feel so strange and i know this is related to  my brain

Patient

Q: I feel so strange and i know this is related to my brain.
I feel nothing,just affraid
My head is heavy
My brain didn't work so good
I feel affraid of everything
My face swollen
And i feel like i've no energy
And déjà vu
What is this?Is this will effect my psych.?how should i do?

Doctor

The symptoms you have described look more like a psychiatric related than related to any bodily disorder. Kindly consult a psychiatric for a detailed interview and counselling sessions, behaviour therapy and medications may also be needed to help you. Meanwhile think positively and avoid all negative thoughts, confide in your close ones and also never overreact to stress. Remember every problem has a solution. You must have patience while treatment starts with your doctor.

Hope this helped.