I feel very cold I've got a headache

Patient : I feel very cold I've got a headache also when I swallow my spit it hurts
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to be suffering from Upper Respiratory tract infection (URTI). If you hav e severe coughing with sputum production, get a Chest X-ray Done to rule out Pneumonia. For URTI, I advise as follows: 1. To take an antibiotic like Azithromycin. 2. To take an anti allergic like Levocetrizine 3. To do warm saline gargles. 4. To do steam inhalation 5. To take Paracetamol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains. Share my opinion with your Doctor before you act upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.