I fel on the corner of a rounded table 23

Patient : I fel on the corner of a rounded table 23 days ago. Normal X-rays didn't reveal a fx. I am hurting in the (R) flank region, lower back/ lumbar region, coughing in the past 3 days, phlegm present, tired, hurts to walk and move, previous back problems L5-S1. I have an appt. Tuesday with my PA/NP
Symptoms:  Pain,nausea,fatigue pain in the R flank, R lower ribs, lower back, moving, walking, coughing painful. Fell 24 days ago Normal X-ray after a fall on rounded corner of table revealed no fx. Existing back problems L5-S1 appt. With my PA/NP on tuesday