I fell and hit my head on the street but

Patient : I fell and hit my head on the street but I have no symptoms of a concussion. I did not feel confused or dizzy. I had a bump and iced it right away and it went down some. This happened almost 11 hours ago with no symptoms. Am I okay? Can I sleep?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. This is the situation that makes the decision for difficult as the long-term effects of a head injury can be devastating. Hence with or without symptoms you should have at least one clinical evaluation of a Doctor and then go to sleep. Hope this helps you.