I fell and need to know if the baby is okay

Patient : I am 13 weeks pregnant and I fell off of my couch onto my back on my wooden floor. I want to know if my baby is safe? Please help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm trying to be as careful as possible
Symptoms:  13 weeks pregnant
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you fall off on your back, there may not be direct hurt ov er uterus. Usually around 12 to 13 weeks uterus remains inside the pelvis and will be supported by surrounding pelvic structures. Amniotic fluid around the fetus protects it from outside pressures. If you are not having pain abdomen, bleeding per vaginum etc, there is less possibility for miscarriage. To be sure better to go for ultrasound once with your doctor's advice. Take care.