I fell at the weekend and hit the back of

Q: I fell at the weekend and hit the back of my head, there is still a lump on my head and its sore to touch and hurts when i lay down should i go to the hospital?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of fall, sore lump that hurts on laying down.
Yes, it is better to go to the Hospital to get a clinical evaluation by a Doctor, physical examinations and investigations if felt necessary by your Doctor.
This is always a safe practice to get examined by a Doctor to rule out any sinister but yet hidden problem, that only a Doctor can find out.

I hope this answers your query with a proper reasoning.