I fell at the weekend and hit the back of

Patient : I fell at the weekend and hit the back of my head, there is still a lump on my head and its sore to touch and hurts when i lay down should i go to the hospital?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted the history of fall, sore lump that hurts on laying down. Yes, it is better to g o to the Hospital to get a clinical evaluation by a Doctor, physical examinations and investigations if felt necessary by your Doctor. This is always a safe practice to get examined by a Doctor to rule out any sinister but yet hidden problem, that only a Doctor can find out. I hope this answers your query with a proper reasoning.