Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I fell at the weekend and hit the back of

I fell at the weekend and hit the back of

Patient: I fell at the weekend and hit the back of my head, there is still a lump on my head and its sore to touch and hurts when i lay down should i go to the hospital?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Noted the history of fall, sore lump that hurts on laying down.Yes, it is better to g o to the Hospital to get a clinical evaluation by a Doctor, physical examinations and investigations if felt necessary by your Doctor.This is always a safe practice to get examined by a Doctor to rule out any sinister but yet hidden problem, that only a Doctor can find out.I hope this answers your query with a proper reasoning.