I fell back on February 10 and a big blister developed over my knee cap

Q: I fell back on February 10 and a big blister bum developed over my knee cap. I went to ER and they said it was some type of Bursitis and gave me some medication for swelling. I fell again on my backbone and the pain has caused weekness in my legs and as I walk there is an unbearable pain in my lower buttocks. When I try to walk my legs give out

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted your age group of 56-65 and medication for hypertension.
The injury over the knee caused some swelling like a big blister bum and then again a trauma to the back. Now you have the problems of weakness in the legs, giving on walking and pain in the buttock.
I would advise in such a situation the following:
Take an appointment of an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination, investigations of MRI of the Knee, Spine and whatever his advice would be.
The final diagnosis will give you the best treatment plan.
Your history is suggestive of something serious like compression of the spinal cord or so along with the knee problem.
Till then, continue your treatment as before, take full rest to avoid further damage to the already ailing parts.

I hope this answer helps you to get an early proper diagnosis and treatment.