I fell down a flight of stairs yesterday after on

Patient : I fell down a flight of stairs yesterday after on my right foot my toes looked purple that went away but my foot is swollen I can see some bruising and redness on my big toe and around the metatarsal bone of my big toe and on the side of my foot. It hurts to bend my foot as I walk I feel pain where my metatarsal bone is yesterday night it hurt to even have anything touch my foot Could this be a stress fracture
Symptoms:  Swelling bruising redness pain while walking obvious difference between the two feet