I fell off a fence and went into a state

Patient : I fell off a fence and went into a state of shock where I couldn't unbend my throat or speak until I lay down. My back hurts when I stand, walk or bend down but not when I sit or lay down. What should I do about it?
Symptoms:  Back hurts
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to be suffering from any of the following: 1. Muscular back pain 2. Prol apsed Intervertebral disc compression. In case you have any associated fever, weight loss, cough , you would require evaluation for TB of spine. So, i would advise you to get a MRI Lumbo-sacral spine to rule out these issues. If you have any such issues, you would be treated accordingly. For muscular pain, i advise to take a combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside. You should do hot fomentation of the affected area and apply Diclofenac ointment locally.You should also physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy